Discover Excellence at the 2020 Annual Shingo Conference
April 14 @ 8:00 am - April 15 @ 5:00 pm
Please join Ken Segel at the 32nd Annual Shingo Conference, April 14-15, 2020 in Orlando, Florida, for the Discover Excellence workshop.
This foundational, two-day workshop introduces the Shingo Model™, the Shingo Guiding Principles, and the Three Insights to Enterprise Excellence™. With real-time discussions and on-site learning at a host organization, this program is a highly interactive experience. It is designed to make your learning meaningful and immediately applicable as you learn how to release the latent potential in your organization and achieve enterprise excellence.
As a DISCOVER participant, you will:
- LEARN and understand the Shingo Model.
- DISCOVER the Three Insights to Enterprise Excellence.
- EXPLORE how the Guiding Principles inform ideal behaviors that ultimately lead to sustainable results.
- UNDERSTAND the behavioral assessment process through an interactive case study and on-site learning.
- APPLY your learning with a call to action.
Day one (Tuesday, April 14) will be held at the Rosen Centre. Day two (Wednesday, April 15) will be held off-site at a host location. Transportation will be provided. Please click here for more information and registration.