- This event has passed.
Shingo Discover Excellence Workshop at Washington Hospital
January 24 @ 8:00 am - January 25 @ 5:00 pm
Value Capture is pleased to open registration for the Discover Excellence Workshop, which will be held at Washington Hospital, January 24 – 25, 2018, in Washington, Pennsylvania (about 30 miles south of Pittsburgh). The Washington Health System is a respected Lean leader, leveraging its continuous improvement philosophy “To be a Leader in healthcare quality, safety and value.”
Washington Hospital’s values are:
- Patient and Family Focus – Thinking first of patients and families in everything we do.
- Continuous Improvement – Always striving to deliver excellent quality, safety and value.
- Compassion – Caring for others in their time of need.
- Communication – Listening and sharing information appropriately and respectfully.
- Respect – Considering the dignity and importance of all participants in every interaction
- Integrity – Being honest and ethical in all we do.
- Community Commitment – Engaging with our co-workers, our families and our neighbors.
This Workshop is ideal for healthcare and other business leaders and managers who seek to create and sustain excellence throughout their enterprise. Discover Excellence lays a foundation to: articulate and align organizational principles from the C-suite to the frontline; understand how principles drive behavior; and, link ideal outcomes to systems.
This two-day seminar introduces the Shingo Model*, the Guiding Principles and the Three Insights to Enterprise Excellence*. This highly interactive experience involves classroom discussion as well as workplace observations, interviews and assessments. It is designed to make your learning meaningful and immediately applicable as you learn how to release the latent potential in your organization and achieve enterprise excellence.
As a DISCOVER EXCELLENCE participant, you will
- LEARN and understand the Shingo Model
- DISCOVER the Three Insights of Enterprise Excellence
- EXPLORE how the Guiding Principles inform ideal behaviors that ultimately lead to sustainable results
- UNDERSTAND the behavioral assessment process through an interactive case study and on-site learning
- APPLY your learning with a call to action
To register, please contact Melissa Moore at email@example.com. The registration fee is $1,300, which includes lunch on both days of the Workshop. Washington Hospital is located about 30 miles south of downtown Pittsburgh. Class size is limited, so register today.
Learn more about Value Capture’s affiliation with the Shingo Institute here.
* The Shingo Model and Three Insights to Enterprise Excellence are trademarks of the Shingo Institute.