Value Capture is pleased to open registration for the Discover Excellence Workshop, which will be held at the headquarters of Industrial Scientific on October 18 and 19, 2017, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Industrial Scientific, whose vision is to eliminate workplace deaths by 2050, is a widely respected Lean manufacturing leader.
This Workshop is ideal for business leaders and managers who seek to create and sustain excellence throughout their enterprise. Discover Excellence lays a foundation to: articulate and align organizational principles from the C-suite to the frontline; understand how principles drive behavior; and, link ideal outcomes to systems.
This two-day seminar introduces the Shingo Model*, the Guiding Principles and the Three Insights to Enterprise Excellence*. This highly interactive experience involves classroom discussion as well as workplace observations, interviews and assessments. It is designed to make your learning meaningful and immediately applicable as you learn how to release the latent potential in your organization and achieve enterprise excellence.
As a DISCOVER EXCELLENCE participant, you will
- LEARN and understand the Shingo Model
- DISCOVER the Three Insights of Enterprise Excellence
- EXPLORE how the Guiding Principles inform ideal behaviors that ultimately lead to sustainable results
- UNDERSTAND the behavioral assessment process through an interactive case study and on-site learning
- APPLY your learning with a call to action
To register, please contact Melissa Moore at email@example.com. The registration fee is $1,300, which includes lunch on both days of the Workshop. Industrial Scientific is located less than 10 miles from Pittsburgh International Airport and downtown Pittsburgh. Class size is limited, so register today.
Learn more about Value Capture’s affiliation with the Shingo Institute here.
* The Shingo Model and Three Insights to Enterprise Excellence are trademarks of the Shingo Institute.