Habitual Excellence Episode #3: Tony Milian on “Preoccupation with Failure”
Welcome to the third episode of Habitual Excellence, presented by Value Capture.
Today, Tony Milian, a senior advisor with Value Capture, talks about High Reliability Organizations. One important trait of HROs is a “preoccupation with failure” and Tony explores that theme in a conversation with Mark Graban. What are some examples of this trait and how can this help us in our journey to zero harm?
Here is the video that Tony mentions in the podcast:
In future episodes, you’ll hear discussions such as:
- Ken Segel, on Zero Harm and Theoretical Limits
- Geoff Webster, on Habitual Excellence
- John Collodora, on Sensitivity to Operations (HRO)
- Paul H. O’Neill, on The Irreducible Components of Leadership (audio from a 2009 speech)
- Bill O’Rourke, retired Alcoa executive
- More interviews and discussions
To make sure you don’t miss an episode, be sure to subscribe today!