Podcast Trailer: Habitual Excellence, presented by Value Capture
This trailer provides a preview of the types of voices and content that you’ll hear in our podcast. Appearing are Geoff Webster, Paul H. O’Neill, and Ken Segel. The host is Mark Graban. You’ll hear a preview of the key themes of the first few episodes, along with powerful leadership principles that are required to create a state of habitual excellence in your organization.
Scroll down to see how to subscribe and to read a transcript.
In the first episodes, you’ll hear discussions such as:
- Ken Segel, on Zero Harm and Theoretical Limits
- Geoff Webster, on Habitual Excellence
- Tony Millan, on Preoccupation with Failure (High Reliability Organizations)
- John Collodora, on Sensitivity to Operations (HRO)
- Paul H. O’Neill, on The Irreducible Components of Leadership (audio from a 2009 speech)
To make sure you don’t miss an episode, be sure to subscribe today!