Captured: National Attention For Our Thought Leadership
Explore our thinking. And what others think of us.
Pursuing Habitual Excellence — Sutter Health Whitepaper
Habitual Excellence Episode #1: Paul H. O’Neill Sr.
Don’t let your knowledge threshold hold you back
Health Care Workers Protect Us. It’s Time to Protect Them.
What Can Leaders Learn? What Can Leaders Do?
Truth, Transparency and Leadership
Principles – The GPS of Pursuing Excellence
Insights from Davis Health CEO Vance Jackson on Leading Lean Transformation
A Lifetime of Principles, Learning and Leadership – 2019 Case Study of Paul O’Neill
A Study in Principles That Drive Habitual Excellence
“We Have Gotten Too Far From Our People and the Core Processes They Perform Every Day”
Strengthening Our Ability to Deliver Value – Value Capture Is a Shingo Institute Licensed Affiliate
Have a Value Structure and Practice It Relentlessly
What is Lean and what results can you produce with it?
“The United States spends 50% more than other countries for healthcare and doesn’t get 50% better quality for it.”
- CNN touts our system as a national model for controlling hospital infections and costs.
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do In Life And Business
- Value Capture presented the “We Have No Time!” seminar at the 2016 IHI National Forum in Orlando
- Paul O’Neill advises employers that the new OSHA injury reporting rule will improve worker safety, as well as the company bottom line.
- Succeed in Spite of Bureaucracy – A Harvard Business Review Article by Ken Segel
- Paul O’Neill to Receive the Exemplary Leadership Award from the Johnson Institute for Responsible Leadership
- Value Capture Welcomes Lean Healthcare Expert and Coach Tony Milian
- Value Capture is a CLEAR Sponsor
- “Your Aim Must Be to Be the Best in the World at Everything You Do”*
- Habitual Excellence Episode #3: Tony Milian on “Preoccupation with Failure”
- Habitual Excellence Episode #8: Dr. Paul DeChant on Physician Burnout and Covid-19
- Habitual Excellence Episode #13: Steve Spear on Learning with Paul O’Neill and “Yay Science”
- Habitual Excellence Episode #9: John Collodora on “Sensitivity to Operations” (HRO)
- Habitual Excellence Episode #4: Ken Segel on Zero Harm and Theoretical Limits
- The Ecumenical Approach
- It’s Everyone’s Job to Demonstrate What Excellence Looks Like
- Hear Paul O’Neill speak about transforming performance in healthcare.
- Innovations and Best Practices in Healthcare Scheduling
- A Closer look with Arthur Levitt: Paul O’Neill
- Children’s Hospitals’ Solutions for Patient Safety (SPS) taps Value Capture to expand its life-saving efforts.
- Shingo Principles + Gritty Resilience = Sustaining a Learning and Improvement Culture
- Lean Healthcare Expert Helen Zak Joins Value Capture
- Lean Transformation Sensei Didier Rabino Joins Value Capture
- Paul O’Neill Awarded Gerald R. Ford Medal for Distinguished Public Service
- High Reliability Organizations and the Value of Preoccupation of Failure
- Habitual Excellence Episode #2: Ken Segel on Leadership in the Covid-19 Era
- Habitual Excellence Episode #12: Kathryn Correia on a CEO’s Role in Better Delivering the Mission
- Habitual Excellence Episode #11: Dr. Eric Dickson on CEO Leadership During Covid-19; No Layoffs, No Furloughs
- Habitual Excellence Episode #7: Dr. Lisa Yerian on Patients First at Cleveland Clinic
- Podcast Trailer: Habitual Excellence, presented by Value Capture
- Do You Know Your DART Rate?
- New eBook Release: “A Playbook for Habitual Excellence” with the Speeches of Paul H. O’Neill, Sr.
- Patient Safety and Quality: The New Currency of Academic Medicine
- With CEO Turnover at Record Levels, the Traditional Playbook May Not Keep You on Top
- Fifth International High Reliability Conference Proceedings Feature Value Capture’s Geoff Webster
- Lean Healthcare Innovator José Bustillo Joins Value Capture, LLC
- Shingo Award-Winning Author and Lean Healthcare Authority Mark Graban Partners with Value Capture
- Lean Operational Pioneer and Improvement Coach Bill Boyd Joins Value Capture
- Think About Safety in a New Way
- Value Capture Welcomes John Collodora to the Firm
- Habitual Excellence Bonus Episode: Paul H. O’Neill Sr. on Dignity and Respect
- Habitual Excellence Episode #5: Geoff Webster on the Meaning of “Habitual Excellence”
- Habitual Excellence Episode #14: Paul Pejsa on Covid-19 Success Stories in Healthcare
- Habitual Excellence Episode #10: John Toussaint, MD on Being Influenced by Paul O’Neill
- Habitual Excellence Episode #6: Bill O’Rourke on Using Paul O’Neill’s Playbook
- Paul O’Neill and His Playbook for Habitual Excellence [Video]
- A Guide to the Life and Work of Paul H. O’Neill