Captured: National Attention For Our Thought Leadership
Explore our thinking. And what others think of us.
What Can Leaders Learn? What Can Leaders Do?
Truth, Transparency and Leadership
Principles – The GPS of Pursuing Excellence
Insights from Davis Health CEO Vance Jackson on Leading Lean Transformation
“We Have Gotten Too Far From Our People and the Core Processes They Perform Every Day”
A Study in Principles That Drive Habitual Excellence
Succeed in Spite of Bureaucracy – A Harvard Business Review Article by Ken Segel
Paul O’Neill Awarded Gerald R. Ford Medal for Distinguished Public Service
Strengthening Our Ability to Deliver Value – Value Capture Is a Shingo Institute Licensed Affiliate
Have a Value Structure and Practice It Relentlessly
What is Lean and what results can you produce with it?
“The United States spends 50% more than other countries for healthcare and doesn’t get 50% better quality for it.”
- CNN touts our system as a national model for controlling hospital infections and costs.
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do In Life And Business
- Value Capture presented the “We Have No Time!” seminar at the 2016 IHI National Forum in Orlando
- Paul O’Neill advises employers that the new OSHA injury reporting rule will improve worker safety, as well as the company bottom line.
- Shingo Principles + Gritty Resilience = Sustaining a Learning and Improvement Culture
- Lean Healthcare Expert Helen Zak Joins Value Capture
- Lean Transformation Sensei Didier Rabino Joins Value Capture
- A Lifetime of Principles, Learning and Leadership – 2019 Case Study of Paul O’Neill
- High Reliability Organizations and the Value of Preoccupation of Failure
- Habitual Excellence Episode #3: Tony Milian on “Preoccupation with Failure”
- The Ecumenical Approach
- Hear Paul O’Neill speak about transforming performance in healthcare.
- Innovations and Best Practices in Healthcare Scheduling
- A Closer look with Arthur Levitt: Paul O’Neill
- Children’s Hospitals’ Solutions for Patient Safety (SPS) taps Value Capture to expand its life-saving efforts.
- Shingo Award-Winning Author and Lean Healthcare Authority Mark Graban Partners with Value Capture
- Lean Operational Pioneer and Improvement Coach Bill Boyd Joins Value Capture
- Think About Safety in a New Way
- Value Capture Welcomes John Collodora to the Firm
- Habitual Excellence Episode #1: Paul H. O’Neill Sr.
- Podcast Trailer: Habitual Excellence, presented by Value Capture
- Do You Know Your DART Rate?
- Patient Safety and Quality: The New Currency of Academic Medicine
- With CEO Turnover at Record Levels, the Traditional Playbook May Not Keep You on Top
- Fifth International High Reliability Conference Proceedings Feature Value Capture’s Geoff Webster
- Lean Healthcare Innovator José Bustillo Joins Value Capture, LLC
- Paul O’Neill to Receive the Exemplary Leadership Award from the Johnson Institute for Responsible Leadership
- Value Capture Welcomes Lean Healthcare Expert and Coach Tony Milian
- Value Capture is a CLEAR Sponsor
- “Your Aim Must Be to Be the Best in the World at Everything You Do”*
- Habitual Excellence Episode #2: Ken Segel on Leadership in the Covid-19 Era
- Our Founder (Paul O’Neill) and His Playbook for Habitual Excellence [Video]