Captured: National Attention For Our Thought Leadership
Explore our thinking. And what others think of us.
Succeed in Spite of Bureaucracy – A Harvard Business Review Article by Ken Segel
Strengthening Our Ability to Deliver Value – Value Capture Is a Shingo Institute Licensed Affiliate
Have a Value Structure and Practice It Relentlessly
Children’s Hospitals’ Solutions for Patient Safety (SPS) taps Value Capture to expand its life-saving efforts.
Paul O’Neill advises employers that the new OSHA injury reporting rule will improve worker safety, as well as the company bottom line.
What is Lean and what results can you produce with it?
“The United States spends 50% more than other countries for healthcare and doesn’t get 50% better quality for it.”
- CNN touts our system as a national model for controlling hospital infections and costs.
- Patient Safety and Quality: The New Currency of Academic Medicine
- With CEO Turnover at Record Levels, the Traditional Playbook May Not Keep You on Top
- Fifth International High Reliability Conference Proceedings Feature Value Capture’s Geoff Webster
- Hear Paul O’Neill speak about transforming performance in healthcare.
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do In Life And Business
- Value Capture presented the “We Have No Time!” seminar at the 2016 IHI National Forum in Orlando
- Value Capture’s new Bay Area office makes support for the pursuit of habitual excellence readily available to West Coast clients, such as our anchor partner, the San Mateo County Health System.