Captured: National Attention For Our Thought Leadership
Explore our thinking. And what others think of us.
Pursuing Habitual Excellence — Sutter Health Whitepaper
Habitual Excellence Episode #1: Paul H. O’Neill Sr.
Don’t let your knowledge threshold hold you back
What Can Leaders Learn? What Can Leaders Do?
Truth, Transparency and Leadership
Principles – The GPS of Pursuing Excellence
Insights from Davis Health CEO Vance Jackson on Leading Lean Transformation
A Lifetime of Principles, Learning and Leadership – 2019 Case Study of Paul O’Neill
A Study in Principles That Drive Habitual Excellence
Succeed in Spite of Bureaucracy – A Harvard Business Review Article by Ken Segel
“We Have Gotten Too Far From Our People and the Core Processes They Perform Every Day”
Strengthening Our Ability to Deliver Value – Value Capture Is a Shingo Institute Licensed Affiliate
Have a Value Structure and Practice It Relentlessly
What is Lean and what results can you produce with it?
“The United States spends 50% more than other countries for healthcare and doesn’t get 50% better quality for it.”
- CNN touts our system as a national model for controlling hospital infections and costs.
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do In Life And Business
- Value Capture presented the “We Have No Time!” seminar at the 2016 IHI National Forum in Orlando
- Paul O’Neill advises employers that the new OSHA injury reporting rule will improve worker safety, as well as the company bottom line.
- Shingo Principles + Gritty Resilience = Sustaining a Learning and Improvement Culture
- Lean Healthcare Expert Helen Zak Joins Value Capture
- Lean Transformation Sensei Didier Rabino Joins Value Capture
- Paul O’Neill Awarded Gerald R. Ford Medal for Distinguished Public Service
- High Reliability Organizations and the Value of Preoccupation of Failure
- Habitual Excellence Episode #3: Tony Milian on “Preoccupation with Failure”
- Habitual Excellence Episode #7: Dr. Lisa Yerian on Patients First at Cleveland Clinic
- Podcast Trailer: Habitual Excellence, presented by Value Capture
- Do You Know Your DART Rate?
- Hear Paul O’Neill speak about transforming performance in healthcare.
- Innovations and Best Practices in Healthcare Scheduling
- A Closer look with Arthur Levitt: Paul O’Neill
- Children’s Hospitals’ Solutions for Patient Safety (SPS) taps Value Capture to expand its life-saving efforts.
- Shingo Award-Winning Author and Lean Healthcare Authority Mark Graban Partners with Value Capture
- Lean Operational Pioneer and Improvement Coach Bill Boyd Joins Value Capture
- Think About Safety in a New Way
- Value Capture Welcomes John Collodora to the Firm
- Habitual Excellence Bonus Episode: Paul H. O’Neill Sr. on Dignity and Respect
- Habitual Excellence Episode #5: Geoff Webster on the Meaning of “Habitual Excellence”
- Habitual Excellence Episode #6: Bill O’Rourke on Using Paul O’Neill’s Playbook
- Our Founder (Paul O’Neill) and His Playbook for Habitual Excellence [Video]
- Health Care Workers Protect Us. It’s Time to Protect Them.
- Patient Safety and Quality: The New Currency of Academic Medicine
- With CEO Turnover at Record Levels, the Traditional Playbook May Not Keep You on Top
- Fifth International High Reliability Conference Proceedings Feature Value Capture’s Geoff Webster
- Lean Healthcare Innovator José Bustillo Joins Value Capture, LLC
- Paul O’Neill to Receive the Exemplary Leadership Award from the Johnson Institute for Responsible Leadership
- Value Capture Welcomes Lean Healthcare Expert and Coach Tony Milian
- Value Capture is a CLEAR Sponsor
- “Your Aim Must Be to Be the Best in the World at Everything You Do”*
- Habitual Excellence Episode #2: Ken Segel on Leadership in the Covid-19 Era
- Habitual Excellence Episode #8: Dr. Paul DeChant on Physician Burnout and Covid-19
- Habitual Excellence Episode #4: Ken Segel on Zero Harm and Theoretical Limits
- The Ecumenical Approach
- A Guide to the Life and Work of Paul H. O’Neill