Scroll down for a transcript, how to subscribe, and more
Welcome to Episode #25 of Habitual Excellence, presented by Value Capture.
Our guest is Aravind Chandrasekaran, Ph.D. He is a Professor of Operations, Associate Dean for Executive Education, and Academic Director of the MBOE (Masters of Business in Operational Excellence) Program at the Fisher College of Business at The Ohio State University.
In this episode, Mark Graban asks “A.C” about his research, which includes looking at the connections between continuous improvement and psychological safety. How do you develop a psychologically safe environment? What did he learn from the late Paul O'Neill on these subjects? We talk about this, the MBOE program, and more.
Here are some articles and references:
- Creating a Culture of Continuous Improvement
- Task Design, Team Context, and Psychological Safety: An Empirical Analysis of R&D Projects in High Technology Organizations
- Optimizing huddle engagement through leadership and problem-solving within primary care: A study protocol for a cluster randomized trial
In future episodes, you'll hear discussions with guests including:
- Bill Boyd, Value Capture
- Dr. Kedar Mate and Patricia McGaffian, IHI
- More interviews and discussions, coming every week
To make sure you don't miss an episode, be sure to subscribe today! Please rate and review the podcast.