Please join Value Capture Client Advisors Shana Padgett and Bill Boyd, for Discover Excellence, the foundational Shingo Institute workshop. Our virtual host for this workshop is Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health, a not-for-profit health system with a comprehensive network of care, including more than 300 primary-care and specialty physicians; outpatient and Urgent Care services; and four hospitals with a total of 786 licensed beds.
How can Discover Excellence help your organization in its quest for performance excellence? Watch this video from Bill Boyd for a glimpse into what to expect.
Discover Excellence is the foundational, two-day seminar introducing the Shingo Model, the Guiding Principles and the Three Insights to Enterprise Excellence. With real-time discussions and virtual learning at a host organization, this program is a highly interactive experience. It is designed to make your learning meaningful and immediately applicable as you learn how to begin to release the latent potential in your organization and achieve enterprise excellence.
As a DISCOVER participant, you will
- Learn and understand the Shingo Model
- Discover the Three Insights of Enterprise Excellence
- Explore how the Guiding Principles inform ideal behaviors that ultimately lead to sustainable results
- Understand the behavioral assessment process through an interactive case study and go-and-observe learning
- Apply your learning with a call to action
DISCOVER is the prerequisite to all other workshops.
The workshop will run from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on each day.
The registration fee is $1,400.
Please click here to register, make payment and begin your learning about the Shingo Model.