Habitual Excellence Episode #12: Kathryn Correia on a CEO’s Role in Better Delivering the Mission
Scroll down for a transcript, how to subscribe, and more
Welcome to Episode #12 of Habitual Excellence, presented by Value Capture.
Our guest is Kathryn Correia, the president and CEO of Legacy Health. Host Mark Graban asks Kathryn about how does she, as an outside CEO with experience leading other Lean transformations, decide which approach to take (and why does she avoid the word “transformation”)? Kathryn also talks about “finding the soul” of an organization — what resonated with the board and what resonated with staff? She also talks about how Value Capture has adapted with Legacy Health during the Covid-19 pandemic. How does Kathryn work to “model the way” as a leader, making sure people are safe?
In future episodes, you’ll hear discussions with guests including:
- Patrick Anderson, CEO of Rural Alaska Community Action Program, Inc. (RurAL CAP)
- Steve Spear, professor at MIT Sloan
- Jose Bustillo, client advisor with Value Capture
- Ken Snyder, executive director of the Shingo Institute
- Paul Pejsa, director at Catalysis
- More interviews and discussions, coming every week
To make sure you don’t miss an episode, be sure to subscribe today! Please rate and review the podcast.