Habitual Excellence Episode #2: Ken Segel on Leadership in the Covid-19 Era
Welcome to the second episode of Habitual Excellence, presented by Value Capture.
Today, Ken Segel, co-founder and managing director of Value Capture, reads a blog post that he recently published. It’s a thought-provoking examination of what’s needed from leadership if we’re going to create safety in healthcare organizations.
In the next episodes, you’ll hear guests including:
- Tony Millan, on Preoccupation with Failure (High Reliability Organizations)
- Ken Segel, on Zero Harm and Theoretical Limits
- Geoff Webster, on Habitual Excellence
- John Collodora, on Sensitivity to Operations (HRO)
- Paul H. O’Neill, on The Irreducible Components of Leadership (audio from a 2009 speech)
- More interviews and discussions
To make sure you don’t miss an episode, be sure to subscribe today!
Automated Transcript: (Click Anywhere to Play Audio)