Habitual Excellence Episode #14: Paul Pejsa on Covid-19 Success Stories in Healthcare
Scroll down for a transcript, how to subscribe, and more
Welcome to Episode #14 of Habitual Excellence, presented by Value Capture.
Joining us today is Paul Pejsa, he is the director of the Catalysis Healthcare Value Network, based in Appleton, Wisconsin. Today, Paul talks with host Mark Graban and shares examples of health systems that are members of the CHVN who have done really outstanding work during the Covid-19 pandemic. Note, this episode was recorded in late May.
Organizations mentioned here include Bryan Health (Nebraska), Nebraska Methodist Health System, UMass Memorial Healthcare, Integris Health (Oklahoma), Torrence Memorial Medical Center (California), and Children’s Mercy Hospital in Kansas City. How did they use daily huddles, A3 problem solving, and other Lean Management System practices? Listen to find out… (or watch)…
Watch on YouTube
Click any image for a larger view
In future episodes, you’ll hear discussions with guests including:
- Patrick Anderson, CEO of Rural Alaska Community Action Program, Inc. (RurAL CAP)
- Jose Bustillo, client advisor with Value Capture
- Ken Snyder, executive director of the Shingo Institute
- Rhonda Brandon, Chief Human Resources Officer, Duke University Health System
- More interviews and discussions, coming every week
To make sure you don’t miss an episode, be sure to subscribe today! Please rate and review the podcast.