Habitual Excellence Episode #5: Geoff Webster on the Meaning of “Habitual Excellence”
Welcome to the fifth episode of Habitual Excellence, presented by Value Capture.
In this episode, Geoff Webster, co-founder and managing director of Value Capture, has a conversation with host Mark Graban on the theme of “habitual excellence,” a phrase used by our founder, the late Paul O’Neill. What is habitual excellence? How do leaders create the conditions for habitual excellence in an organization? We’ll discuss this and more.
In future episodes, you’ll hear discussions such as:
- John Collodora, on Sensitivity to Operations (HRO)
- Paul H. O’Neill, on The Irreducible Components of Leadership (audio from a 2009 speech)
- Bill O’Rourke, retired Alcoa executive
- Steve Spear, on Learning From and Collaborating With Paul O’Neill
- John Toussaint, MD on Lessons from Paul O’Neill
- More interviews and discussions, coming every week
To make sure you don’t miss an episode, be sure to subscribe today! Please rate and review the podcast.