Scroll down for a transcript, how to subscribe, and more
- Ken's recent blog post: Hospital Command Centers: Keep What’s Best and Improve the Rest
- An upcoming webinar: Habitual Excellence Starts with Safety — Before, During, and After a Crisis
In the webinar, Ken will be moderating a conversation with Michael Bundy, Chief Executive Officer of Prisma Health Baptist Hospital and Prisma Health Baptist Parkridge Hospital, and Missy Danforth, Vice President of Health Care Ratings for The Leapfrog Group. If you miss the live webinar on May 27th, you'll be able to get the recording via our YouTube channel.
Podcast Main Page:
In future episodes, you'll hear discussions with guests including:
- Roxanna Gapstur: President and CEO, WellSpan Health
- More interviews and discussions, coming every other week here in 2021.
- This podcast is part of the #LeanCommunicators Network.
To make sure you don't miss an episode, be sure to subscribe today! Please rate and review the podcast.
Mark Graban is a Senior Advisor for Value Capture and has served healthcare clients for over 15 years. Mark is internationally recognized as a leading author and speaker on Lean healthcare. He is the author of books including Lean Hospitals: Improving Quality, Patient Safety, and Employee Engagement, Healthcare Kaizen: Engaging Front-Line Staff in Sustainable Continuous Improvements, and Measures of Success: React Less, Lead Better, Improve More. He is also host of our “Habitual Excellence” podcast. Mark's full bio